Friday, December 31, 2010

END OF RAYYAN

.
He supposed not to be important to me actually. But i think i’m gonna off with him. As i cant see he really love me, he really adore me. He still like those usless guy on earth. Clubbing,smoking, alcoholic, PLAYBOY.

Even he said,
 “baby, how could you do this to me. I’ve changed because of u. I’d do everyting to satisfied you, to make you comfortable with me, to make you love me. What else do you want? I know i’m not rich, i cant buy you a present like your ex, but i’m working on it. I do extra work and i dont even have a time for myself. I left my old habit and i lost my friends. I sanggup. Tapi u...??”

Huh, LELAKI MULUT MANIS!! Kalau u dah tinggal u punye ‘old habit’ tu how come tetiba tengah malam-malam u nak menggatal dengan i. I thought sume2 tu dah xde. From there i realize u still with that fucking lifestyle. Lagi satu, u said u do extra work rite? How i’m gonna believe it?? Our distance is very far.

Anyway, kalau betol la u dah berubah,its good for you. Keep it up. Jangan berubah demi i, berubah la demi diri u sendiri. KALAU BETOL LA U DAH BERUBAH! 

Tapi i rasa xde beza pon kalau kite break up pon. Ada u pon i asyik tido lambat je tnggu u balik keje(tah2 g clubbing). Pastu sok ngantok kat kelas xleh concentrate pe lectrer ngajar. I pon xde bagi pape significant dalam hidup u pon kan? I de ngan xde same je kan.

I pon leh idop tanpe u,(i guess!), coz i’m not like before, i’m tougher now!

So,better kite breakup. Haha!!

Ok x saya break up dengan dia?? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment